Anderson Dahlen, Inc. is a market leading contract manufacture of capital equipment in the Food processing, Pharmaceutical processing, Industrial process and Vacuum process equipment markets. We have a long history as a family owned, privately held, values-based company of approximately 300 employees and growing. Our team manufactures and distributes products to our customers worldwide. We are looking to add a motivated individual to our manufacturing team.. Requirements:
THIS FULL-TIME POSITION INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
- Set up, program, and operate Toshiba Horizontal Boring Mill to machine large weldments per print.
- Operates forklifts, JIB cranes, and bridge cranes to safely handle large weldments.
- Possesses the ability to successfully follow work instructions and check your own work for accuracy.
- Must be able to design and build set up fixtures as required.
- Complete projects within established guidelines and time frames according to our quality standards.
- Understand and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Follow safe work practices and OSHA requirements.
- Work in teams to create cost saving measures and/or ideas to improve quality and service.
- Monitor the quality of goods produced.
- Must be able to work independently and complete other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a machine shop environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (2 years of trade school preferred)
- Accurately be able to use digital calipers, bore gauges, protractors, profilometers and other measuring tools.
- Ability to repeatedly lift to 75 pounds.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of part warpage, part movement, and part control during the machining process.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Willing to change tasks within the shop as workload necessitates
- Must supply own hand tools as follows: Protractor, Square, Dial Caliper, Tape Measure, Scribe, Ball peen and Dead Blow Hammers.
- Pass pre-hire physical and drug test.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret blueprints, written instructions, verbal instructions, and document completion of work.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations using decimals and fractions.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
401K with Match
Profit Sharing Program
Long Term Disability Insurance
Optional Short-Term Disability
Employer paid Life Insurance