Who We are
Thompson Pipe Group is a privately held family business of engineers, contractors, and manufacturers based in Rialto, California. From humble beginnings, we built a family of products to meet the needs of all kinds of infrastructure. Each generation of products is better than the previous one.
Thompson Pipe Group is now the largest and most diverse drainage, sanitary, pressure, and trench-less pipe provider, with manufacturing locations across the country and serving not just the US but all of North America. Please visit our website at www.thompsonpipegroup.com
Thompson Pipe Group is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Technician who will work within the Quality department and alongside Production Operations to ensure the highest level of quality for Thompson Pipe Group products. The position will collaborate with various departments within the facility to ensure knowledge of, and compliance with, project-specific quality assurance requirements.
• Assurance system through audits, inspections, and testing to ensure compliance with standards.
• Maintain records of all quality, test and inspection reports, including Concrete and Mortar Strength, reports
• Under the supervision and direction of the supervisor, monitor all aspects of the Quality
• Mortar Coating Absorption reports
• Steel Tensile Test reports
• Aggregate tests
• Joint Assembly Test reports
• Production fabrication, test and inspection reports
• Review material certifications/test reports on component materials to assure compliance with requirements.
• Assist Production personnel who have been assigned quality control responsibilities.
• Ensure compliance with any additional or special quality assurance procedures required by project specifications.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
• Knowledge of concrete technology, welding, and nondestructive evaluation/testing (NDE/NDT).
• ACI, ASNT, ASQ, AWS, NACE, or SSPC certifications.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Previous experience in a Quality Assurance or Production role in a similar industry
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Standing, walking and stooping throughout the shift.
• Ability to keep up with manufacturing requirements.
• Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
• Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
• Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions.
• Able to work with dust and outside environment conditions(i.e. rain, wind)
• Use to wearing earplugs and other PPE – such as a hard hat, steel-toed boots, gloves, and safety glasses as required.
**Must pass Pre-employment Physical and alcohol/drug testing
Monday-Friday; Occasionally Saturdays(Holidays are off)
( 10-12-hour shifts)
What We Offer
• Top-tier Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
• Life and Supplement Life
• Company Matched 401K Retirement Plan
• Paid Holidays
• Fun Events
• Training and Development
• Employee Discounts
• Career Opportunity!
Apply Now! Limited Job Opportunities are Available
We encourage you to apply ONLINE ONLY
Tuesday-Friday: 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
Our Location: 3009 N Laurel Ave Rialto CA, 92377
Job Type: Full-time
We're providing the proper PPE for all employees if needed and are including sanitizing stations throughout the company.