Family owned Boulder based Residential Service Company is hiring Experienced Drain Cleaner Technician!
Diagnose and repair drain issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Complete all drain cleaning, jetting and cable work related to in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers on the importance of sewer repair and replacement.
- Help customers select the right maintenance plan and understand warranty information.
- Explain reasons for blockage and illustrate how you will resolve the issue.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Protect drain cleaning equipment and keep a well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
Competencies for Success
- 2 years' experience draining, with knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Willing to apply for drain cleaning license if not already licensed.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Personable and professional with a knack for diffusing messy situations.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Pass a drug screen and background check.
- Ability to pass a D.O.T. physical to drive a company vehicle