Fraser is hosting a virtual career fair! This is a great opportunity to meet with recruiters and learn more about our employment opportunities. Register here:
Fraser is seeking an Insurance Collections Coordinator to support our Revenue Cycle team with insurance collections. In this role, you will be responsible for addressing and solving all aspects of Insurance Collection.
- Review and accurately reconcile patient accounts through; processing refunds, billing corrections, and monitoring/responding to billing denials.
- Collaborate with third party carriers to accurately process claims.
- Pursue payments from third party carriers.
- Verify insurance coverage and other related data with third party carriers.
- Maintain appropriate filing systems for all billing and payment records and reports.
- Utilize independent judgement and analytical skills to respond to customer calls in a timely manner.
Location and Schedule:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Scheduled performance feedback & opportunity for pay raises based on performance
- Work-life balance is important; Fraser offers generous paid time off to those employed full time
- 403(b) retirement account with Fraser contribution
- Referral bonuses
- Verizon Wireless cell phone plan and accessories discount
- Richfield, Minnesota
- Monday through Friday, during standard business hours
- BA/BS/AAS in related field such as medical coding/billing, accounting or health information preferred
- Previous insurance billing experience required
- Effective communication in the English language
- Computer proficiency using Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details required
- Provide a positive customer service experience and commitment to success
- Commitment to promoting diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion with focus on culturally responsive practice, internal self-awareness and reflection.
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign up for our monthly recruitment newsletter at
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR at
or 612.767.7550. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders, then contact us as we may not have received your application. Thank you for considering Fraser!