Kreg Therapeutics Inc. is a provider of specialty medical equipment. We are seeking talented, ambitious individuals who seek an opportunity to prove themselves in the rapidly growing Medical Device Sales Industry. This position offers a tremendous growth opportunity for those looking to break into Medical Device Sales Industry and represent proprietary technology to today's clinical leaders in the Acute Care Industry.
This position is responsible for the delivery, service, and pick-up of Kreg Therapeutics' rental medical equipment. Medical Delivery Drivers must be able to communicate with Central Dispatch and mindfully assist with customer needs. Medical Delivery Drivers prepare equipment for patient use with meticulous maintenance, disinfecting and testing.
Physical Demands of the Medical Delivery Driver
- May be required to drive 10-250 miles daily.
- Must be able to apply the required force to maneuver and stop the movement of a 1000lb hospital bed. Must be able to push, turn or pull a 1000lb bed throughout the facility to a patient care room.
- Must be able to carry and move 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb up and down a two-foot step from the truck deck to ground level multiple times per day.
- Must be able to load a 1000lb hospital on to a truck. which may require bending, laying on the floor or kneeling to secure the bed before and after transport.
- Must be able to stand, kneel, stoop for up to 8hrs daily to clean and disinfect equipment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to stand and walk during the majority of his/her shift.
- Ability to pass a DOT physical.
- Accurately complete daily reporting requirements.
- Become skilled at testing, troubleshooting, repairing, operating all Kreg Therapeutics products.
- Clean and disinfect rental equipment in accordance with Kreg Therapeutics policies and procedures.
- Deliver, service and pick-up medical equipment from facilities.
- Initiate and maintain positive interactions with all customers.
- Maintain communication with central dispatch at all times regarding customer orders.
- Maintain company vehicles in a clean and orderly manner.
- Meet all competency and safe driving expectations to operate a 26-foot box truck.
- Responsible for completing orders in the designated time frame.
Kreg Therapeutics, Inc. offers
- Comprehensive training.
- Life, Short & Long Term Disability.
- Pet Insurance.
- Rapid opportunity for advancement based on performance in a fast-growing medical device industry.