Description: Are you Passionate about helping others? e-TeleQuote helps to give your Passion a Purpose.
TRAINING BEGINS DECEMBER 14! We are giving our agents the opportunity to join us early for OEP!
We are hiring Licensed Insurance Agents to work from home and be part of a company that is continuing to grow and make a difference in the Medicare industry.
What e-TeleQuote Offers You
• Year-round full-time employment
• All the equipment needed to work from home provided
• Generous base wage with a significant portion of our top performers earning more than 2x their base in bonus pay
• Daily, monthly and quarterly incentives in addition to pay
• Pre-qualified leads provided to agents
• Renewals paid by the company
• Company paid certifications and CEC's
• Extensive training and ongoing coaching provided
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
100% company paid health insurance option for employees (HDHP) with an HSA
Company paid life insurance and long term disability
Paid Volunteer Day each year
Generous paid time off benefits
401(k) plan with company match and vesting is immediate
What You Bring to e-TeleQuote
• Active State Health Insurance License required
• High School Diploma required
• Knowledge of the Medicare System; previous Medicare sales experience
• Comfortable with Coaching
• Thrives in a Metrics Driven environment
• Motivated and Sales Driven - experience with both inbound and outbound sales calls necessary for success
• Strong computer and internet skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Previous experience working remotely preferred
• Ability and capacity to understand various products from multiple carriers and help consumers make the best decision
•Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful, and be coachable
•Motivated and Sales Driven
•Strong desire to sell, energetic, and open minded
•Positive attitude, empathy, and enthusiasm
•Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions and have a punctual, regular attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
•Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time.