Branch Manager - Verona, WI
Responsible for managing assigned branch towards attainment of assigned sales goals. The Branch Manager will ensure Retail associates are demonstrating service excellence in accordance with Park Bank's Promise and Values statement, and will be responsible for the ongoing development of all associates within their assigned branch. To ensure the branch is growing profitably, the Branch Manager works closely with strategic business partners to establish new; and deepen existing client relationships.
1) Balance Growth (60%)
a. Retail Household Growth, Consumer Loan Portfolio, Consumer/Business Deposits, and Services per Household
2) Production Achievement (30%)
a. Consumer Loan Origination, Retail/Business Deposit Accounts, Business Deposits, and Strategic Partner Referrals
3) Compliance and Operations Evaluation (10%)
a. Ensure compliance with all bank policies and procedures to include regulations, CIP, audit and security.
- Assisting Market Manager in developing new business and maintaining existing relationships
- Communicating clearly with Bank associates to build a team atmosphere and provide optimum service to clients
- Understanding and suggesting Bank products and services to meet current and emerging financial needs
- Developing and managing a portfolio of deposit and loan clients effectively with a goal of maximizing relationships and increasing asset quality and profitability
- Producing workable, quality referrals; initiating positive partnerships with other associates to develop successful and growing relationships
- Associate degree required; Bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years of direct branch management experience required
- Consumer lending authority and 1 or more years of supervisory experience preferred
- Park Bank is a drug free workplace. All candidates selected for new employment with PARK BANK will be required to submit to drug testing after a conditional offer of employment. Employment is contingent on the associate passing the drug test
- Credit, Criminal and Driving history will be reviewed when making final employment decisions consistent with applicable laws.
- Park Bank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status and protected veteran status.
- The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 require employers to verify the employment status of each person hired.