|Employer||Central California Faculty Medical Group Inc|
JOB PURPOSE: The Office Supervisor, in collaboration with the UCOE Administrator and/or Office Manager, is responsible for the overall site operations to include but not limited to: budgeting, human resources, space planning, training, and ensuring that sites meet their annual operational and budget goals.
• Monitor and coordinate office staffing needs with respect to patient demand, physician schedules and available support staff. Recommend need for additional support staff to Faculty Practice Director (FPD).
• Ensure accurate and timely submission of all physician charges and deposits to the administrative office. Communicate with assigned manager and billing personnel on any outstanding issues.
• Supervises staff including scheduling, monitoring time and attendance, performance management and evaluations while also being responsible for task functions.
• Oversees staff to ensure procedures and tasks are completed correctly and in accordance with CCFMG standards with specific focus on customer service and patient flow.
• Act as a liaison to patients, site physicians, administrative support and billing personnel, insurance providers and outside vendors to ensure good communication and efficient workflow practices.
• Participate and assist with performance reviews and provide field staff with appropriate feedback as directed by assigned UCOE administrator and/or Office Manager.
• In conjunction with the UCOE Administrator ensure budget and operational goals are met and provide feedback when appropriate.
• Approve invoices from outside vendors and submit check requests to accounts payable for payment.
• Actively participate in physician and departmental meetings, when appropriate.
• Promote the mission, values and foundations of CCFMG at all levels in the organization and to our internal and external customers.
• Ensure that office team members can meet its current and future office goals.
• Provide ongoing training and guidance to office team members to ensure best practices are being followed.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree in health or business administration preferred.
• Graduation from a medical reception, medical assisting or LVN program preferred.
• BLS Certification.
• 1-2 years experience as a supervisor in a physician office or similar healthcare setting preferred.
• At least two years of experience in a clinic setting, either front or back office.
• At least two years in a supervisory position preferably in a medical office setting.
• Tuition Assistance
• Employer paid benefits: Health coverage, life insurance, employer long term disability.
• 401(k) Profit Sharing
• Competitive compensation
CCPA Notice: When you submit a job application or resume, you are providing the Practice with the following categories of personal information that the Practice will use for the purpose of evaluating your candidacy for employment: (1) Personal Identifiers; and (2) Education and (3) Employment History.
CCFMG participates in eVerify.