Core Living is seeking a Part-time Marketing Coordinator to assist our marketing team with all aspects of marketing, branding and public relations for apartment developments across the Midwest. Core Living is a fast-paced, fun, collaborative and hardworking company with opportunity for growth. Primary duties would include:
- Assists in the development and execution of strategic and tactical marketing plans by gathering and providing marketing information, and reports, researching sources and rates for advertising, and coordinating various marketing activities for properties comprising the assigned portfolios.
- Participates in preparing presentations for prospective owners/clients by developing proposed marketing plans and creating presentations and reports that highlight the Company's marketing success.
- Creates marketing materials in Canva and InDesign such as outreach materials, creative campaigns, flyers and website animations
- Manages website updates in Wordpress and Wix and supports SEO and user experience for property website optimization
- Market research – competitive analysis and brand positioning for new markets
- Social media marketing and supporting our marketing manager with Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns
- Complete all tasks assigned by the Director of Marketing
This position will expose a marketing minded person to all aspects of business and marketing with opportunity for growth into a full time position.
- Self-motivated, self-directed and results-driven with a track record of excellent performance.
- Flexibility to juggle multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with a positive and professional demeanor
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Canva and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere) is a plus