Our Title Processor is responsible for pre-closing matters. S/He works all parties to acquire, analyze, and organize all necessary documents needed to process the closing.
- Opens escrows within 24 hours and ensures customers receive copies the same day
- Assists in processing files with a high degree of quality, including funding/balancing, figuring, clearing prelims, and signing clients
- Orders all necessary documents to close files escrows in a timely manner (i.e., demands, loan documents, and insurance)
- Maintains electronic records, via Operating system, of communication with all partners involved in transactions
- Follows company standards and practices, assuring compliance with the TA Way, when processing transactions, as well as applicable state laws and guidelines
- Proactively informs escrow officers of any missing items or problems relevant to closing
- Deposits any funds required by buyers and sellers of each escrow within 24 hours of receipt
- Returns all calls, voicemails, and emails in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Adheres to company policies and guidelines
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience as an escrow assistant or two (2) years of experience in loan processing is preferred.
- Notary preferred.
- Understands escrow standards, title clearance, real estate regulations and guidelines, and document preparation.
- Comprehends pay off per diems, tax prorations, interest, and the like.
- Understands lender documents and recordings.
- Is pleasant, courteous, and professional when dealing with internal and external customers or clients; treats others with honesty, fairness, and respect; displays a professional demeanor
- Displays a willingness to work hard and seek out new challenges
- Plans and prioritizes work to manage time effectively and accomplishes assigned tasks
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills to solve problems
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with others
- Uses information technology, title software and related applications to convey and retrieve information
The job demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be a reflection of those principal job elements essential for recruitment and selection, for making fair job evaluations and for establishing performance standards. The percentage of time spent performing the various job duties is not absolute. The incumbent shall perform all other functions and/or be cross trained as shall be determined by the sole discretion of management, who has the right to amend, modify, or terminate this job in part or in whole. This document is not a contract for employment.