|Job type||Full Time|
• The Change Management Specialist will play an integral role in the success of the business transformation group in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget and that adoption is optimal to drive benefit realization.
• This person will focus on the people side of change - including changes to processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be to implement change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption, improve utilization and minimize resistance with the objective of ensuring project benefit realization.
• As a member of the transformation team, this role will work to drive faster adoption, higher utilization and greater proficiency in adapting to change. The primary goal of these change management efforts is to increase benefit realization, drive value creation and promote ROI.
• This professional will have responsibility for coaching and guiding project teams in defining and executing change management plans to deliver stakeholder engagement, business impact assessments and transition plans that ultimately result in business transformation.
• This position will work directly with the Change Management/Transformation Expert Program Manager, Business Transformation Lead, Project Managers, project teams and business stakeholders to plan, develop, and execute various change management strategies and deliverables (i.e. Stakeholder Analysis, Change Impact Assessment, Communication Analysis, Transition Plan and Adoption Plan).
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
EEO Law Poster and Supplement
All hiring and recruitment at Healthfirst is transacted with a valid "@healthfirst.org" email address only or from a recruitment firm representing our Company. Any recruitment firm representing Healthfirst will readily provide you with the name and contact information of the recruiting professional representing the opportunity you are inquiring about. If you receive a communication from a sender whose domain is not @healthfirst.org, or not one of our recruitment partners, please be aware that those communications are not coming from or authorized by Healthfirst. Healthfirst will never ask you for money during the recruitment or onboarding process.