|Employer||Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center|
Performs administrative duties in the management and coordination of a large specialized project and program. Performs varied and complex administrative duties requiring independent judgment and the application of established policies and procedures. May provide supervision and direction to clerical, paraprofessional or professional staff members.
* Oversees day to day operations in the delivery of mental health service provided by mental health professionals (LPCs/LCSWs).
* Provides supervision and instruction as necessary in program protocols, assessment methods, and professionalism.
* Develops mental health materials to program staff and educational materials for providers.
* Works in collaboration with primary care health providers, case management providers, employees, and outside consultants as needed to ensure a high-quality continuum of care that comprehensively meets the needs of the patient.
* Maintains structure and information for accurate and up-to-date patient records.
* Develops and updates weekly and monthly productivity reports.
* Coordinates and supervises mental health services, to include office hours, patient to clinician ratios, response time, and setting clear expectations.
* Takes calls as needed based on program operations
Additional duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in the area of specialization or closely related field. Five years of related administrative and technical experience. Additional job related education may be substituted for the required experience on a year-for-year basis.
Appropriate clinical licensure. 5+ years of supervisory experience in a similar role. Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel. Proficient with supervision, service delivery, and case management fundamentals. Proficient knowledge of applicable laws. Strong people skills. Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
Cover Letter, Professional/Personal References, Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant's race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.