Are you passionate about supporting individuals by working directly with families/caregivers? Are you pursuing a BCBA/BCaBA credential, or have you obtained your BCBA/BCaBA? Then we would love to talk to you!
- Collaborate with parents and caregivers, develop and implement treatment plans for individuals with behavioral, emotional, and developmental concerns utilizing the principles of positive behavior support, applied behavior analysis, and person-centered practices
- Provide assessment and intervention with caregivers and the individual
- Support parents and caregivers using behavioral skills training to develop capacity in problem-solving, teaching, data collection, and data-based decision-making to support individuals to develop new skills and reduce challenging behavior.
- Communicate with other service providers to support coordination of care
- Provide feedback to support efficient workflows and team collaboration
- Recertification fees paid (BCBA, BCaBA, RBT credential)
- Clinical Supervision provided (both ABA and Mental Health track employees)
- Incentives for exceeding productivity expectations
- Relias Learning program (180+ trainings relevant to ABA)
- Certified BACB ACE provider offering 20+ CEUs annually
- Annual Fraser Conference for all clinical services
- Bimonthly CEU events for ABA staff to network and learn from each other
Available Location and Schedule:
- $2,000 hiring bonusavailable for external new hires
- Career growth opportunities
- Consistent salary regardless of client attendance
- Support teams to assist with client engagement and insurance authorizations
- Multi-disciplinary team model for continued education and career growth
- Access to ongoing monthly and annual training opportunities, including continuing education units
- Eligible for federal student loan forgiveness
- Work-Life Balance; over 5 weeks of paid time off annually
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, 403(b) retirement planning
- Culture of continuous quality improvement based on employee and client feedback
- Referral bonuses; refer someone who is hired and both parties receive bonuses
- Ongoing training and career development; learn best practices adapted from the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB).
- Fraser clinic – in person and telehealth appointments; potential for in-home sessions when clinically appropriate
- Monday through Friday, business hours
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification preferred, OR current enrollment in graduate-level academic course sequence in preparation for BCBA certification required
- Academic and/or field experience in Positive Behavior Support preferred
- Academic and/or field experience in person-centered or family-centered (or family systems) practices preferred
- Previous experience with individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Valid Minnesota Driver’s License with acceptable record required.
Fraser is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are having trouble applying or have questions, please contact Fraser HR firstname.lastname@example.org 612.767.7550. If you have successfully submitted your application, you will get a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your junk/spam folders, then contact us as we may not have received your application. Thank you for considering Fraser!